Wednesday, December 26, 2012

King of Lies: A Sociopath Sure Knows a Lot About Denial




Just before Christmas I received Nimrod's response to my contempt petition. I was absolutely floored- although I shouldn't be- to see that the sociopath had the audacity to deny the allegations. I know for a fact he has been suspicious that I am recording our interactions and surely Nimrod has warned him of the possibility. Most interesting though was his admission that he does limit the telephone calls between my son and myself. His reason? My calls are "interminable."

Funny... I am quite sure that the sociopath does not even know the meaning of "interminable."  Here he stands accused of not facilitating a relationship between the mother and the child, yet actually complains about my calls being endless and especially wearisome. What the...? I can't wait to submit my telephone records showing how "interminable" a three minute conversation is.

The sociopath filed a counter complaint stating that I conspired to have him charged with aggravated assault against a witness in the case. He even pointed out to the judge that the case was brought out of retirement because the order was violated. I can promise you that I do not, nor have I ever, had enough pull in this county to have the sociopath falsely charged. If I did, he would be in jail for stalking and threatening me.

I am now certain beyond a shadow of a doubt that if the sociopath gets gas, it will be my fault. Nothing new with that scenario. Here is a reality quake for you: The sociopath is hauled back to court by the district attorney for violating his court order in a case that I am in no way involved in and I am harassing HIM. A normal person would be horrified that the judge was going to find out that a court order was violated. Nimrod is creative, I will give him that.

The sociopath is also now asking for sole custody with me having visitation 70 days a year. That is rich... I offer him 163 days, every holiday except Easter, and to share every Christmas with him  and he counters with "GIVE IT ALL TO ME". I am certain that this is stage 2 of making good on his threat: "if you leave me, I will take your son away from you."

I am also accused of not participating for court ordered joint counseling- a complete lie- and hiring an unethical attorney to represent me on appeal. Really? We are going to point the "ethics" finger at each other?  Gotta appreciate the sociopaths determination. I don't know how this will all play out, but I suppose if it comes down to it, the judge will hear for himself the sociopath doing all of the things he has formally denied. In the meantime, I plan to stay my course and make every moment with my son count.

No comments:

Post a Comment