Friday, November 30, 2012

Update on the Sociopath's Contempt of Court Charges


The contempt of court indictment I filed was a thirteen page document that detailed the dates and times of 66 violations of the court's order. It includes a charge of perjury in the original case. The Sociopath has called on Nimrod to defend him, once again. My attorney emailed me this morning to let me know that Nimrod called her last night to discuss the case.

Apparently, he has not decided yet whether or not he will be on board. The sociopath is due in his office today to discuss the matter. He did say that if he takes the case, he will want depositions and a trial date. It is interesting to me that Nimrod would even consider representing him after having to deal with him over the other two matters.


I am referring to his clients uncanny ability to lie, plead ignorance and make excuses for his criminal conduct. Here are some of the things that he has dealt with:
  • After winning the initial custody hearing, my attorney had to contact him about advising his client NOT to be stopping at my house without permission during my parenting weeks. Nimrod responded by sending the sociopath a letter telling him he can not do this. He went on to stress that if the sociopath does not understand, to take the letter to his “friend", SDP, and have her explain it. He further tells him that if he is questioned about it to state, “Mademoiselle, I have no idea what you are talking about.” In other words, to lie. How do I know this? The sociopath showed me the original copy of the letter- thereby waiving his attorney-client privilege in the matter.
  • One week after the initial hearing, the sociopath assaulted a witness in the case who testified against him. It was minor and the person is now okay, but he was charged with an aggravated offense because he used his vehicle as a weapon. The district attorney retired the case for 11 months and 29 days on the condition that the sociopath did not violate the restraining order. Two months later, the sociopath failed to follow the court order (shocking, right?). The case was returned to active status, then retired again under a new restraining order. Nimrod threatened the sociopath that if he violates any more court orders, he will have to hire a different attorney.
  • The sociopath has placed Nimrod in an ethical dilemma. You are familiar with the child support issue I blogged about previously. The problem is that it caused Nimrod to commit “Fraud Upon the Court” when he argued in appeal upholding the sociopath's original testimony. Nimrod is now guilty of failing in his “Duty to Candor” to the court (at both the trial level and the state appellate level). Can I prove it? Yes I can, beyond a shadow of a doubt.
  • When the sociopath told me that I was going to have to earn the right to see my child- the one I had raised alone up until now- he specifically stated that Nimrod advised him to do that. He also said that Nimrod told him he was within his rights to limit telephone contact between my child and myself. This was both in front of a witness and recorded. Did Nimrod do it? I am not sure. The sociopath is a habitual liar, but considering Nimrod's past unethical conduct it is certainly likely to be true. Regardless, his own client's testimony that he did is preserved as evidence against him.
 

I am still waiting to hear whether Nimrod will take the case or not. In the end, it doesn't really matter. I am prepared to defend every single allegation with solid evidence to back up my testimony. I am also much better prepared to expose the truth about Nimrod- officially and on the record- and to defend myself against his gas lighting techniques.

An interesting side note- The sociopath and Nimrod have not been on the best of terms lately. In order to help convince Nimrod to take the case, the sociopath flew his ex girlfriend (who is a devoted disciple) from across the United States to here in order to help him manipulate the lawyer into representing him. I can't wait to hear if it works.

1 comment:

  1. No matter what, it sounds like you feel better about fighting for your rights and that's the most important thing

    ReplyDelete