Wednesday, November 7, 2012

It Takes a Village to Fight Story # 1 : A Mothers Fight Against Corruption

You know that saying, "It takes a Village...?" Well, I believe that it is going to take all of our voices to bring change to the family court system and protect our children. None of us are alone. By sharing our stories, we encourage others to heal and inspire them to keep fighting. My heart goes out to each one of you and to your children.  Just maybe- if we all refuse to shut up, refuse to back down- then someone will hear our message.
 
 
 

A Mothers Fight Against Corruption: 1/2 of my HEART is healed: I do not even know where to begin. Other than shouting from the rooftops that "JOZIE IS COMING HOME TO ME!!!!!!" God is so good. This I beli...


If you would like to have your story published on It Takes A Village, then please email me at wordfusion@rocketmail.com Stories should be 600 words or less. Your identity will remain
anonymous, unless you choose to include it.

No comments:

Post a Comment